Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Yesterday  Robert and I headed out early in search of the perfect Mother's Day present.
We decided to start at Bogg's in Prattville.
We found just what we were looking for and on the way home
 stopped by a nursey just down the street.



I loaded up the car!!!


Lots of Great Plants!





Blackberry Bush


Passion Vine


Look what came along with the Passion Vine, my first caterpillar of the season,
a Gulf Fritillary.
As you can see, it's already in it's new home.
I'll be sure to share when it becomes a butterfly!
(I'm so excited, it made my day!!)



Lots of Planters!




We were really looking for something to use as a planter under the bird bath.







The BOSS, checking it all out!
Otherwise, taking it easy!








The finished products, just what we wanted!


Thanks to my sweet Husband for a Great Mothers Day!



OH!
I don't want to forget to that thank THE DOG for her gift also!


Thanks Hershey - BAD DOG!!!




A Slice of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment