Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Alice

A few days ago I got a call from one of my relatives to remind me that her Birthday was coming up soon. She told me she wanted me to make her  a Giraffe, with her name on it! I wasn't quite sure how I was going to accomplish this since I really didn't know what she meant, and still don't for that matter. I finally went to Storkland, here in Montgomery, in search of a Giraffe. They had just what I was looking for.


It's a really cute little stuffed animal that can also be used as a pillow.




The next problem was to figure out how to put her name on it, so I decided to put some ribbon around it's neck and embroider it. Then I found a little pocket on the underside that had a Lavender pouch in it. I put my hand inside the pocket to squeeze the Lavender and release some of the fragrance and found a cute little pillowcase. Just what I needed to put her name on!






Happy Birthday Alice!
Love, LaLa


A Slice of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment