Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Getting ready for # 3 (Grandchild) Part 2

These are few of the things that I need on hand when I start to iron all these "cute little clothes".



"Faultless Starch" is my favorite but I'll use others if I can't find it in the store.


These sleeve boards are great for getting into all those little places.


A Puffing Iron, "VIN-MAX PUFF IRON",  is a must for sleeves and ruffles.
Sadly, I don't think they are on the market anymore.
If you are lucky enough to get your hand on one, it's worth it!
You might try "E-Bay".


I found this cute little iron at "Jo-Anns", I though it would be good for ironing lace,


and those other tiny places.


Whenever you are ironing on embroidery, always iron on the wrong side of the fabric and place it on a towel or other padded surface, so that you don't flatten the embroidery.


This is a sneak peek of Part 3!


While I was ironing last week, one of my neighbors cats came to visit.

 

I'm a dog (not cat) person,so all the cats in the neighborhood love to hang out in our yard, they will sit right in front of my sewing room window and just watch me all day!


No comments:

Post a Comment